The wait is finally over! Drop Target #5 is available for ordering! Here is a breakdown of everything you'll find in this issue:
DROP TARGET #5 - The Community Issue
64 pages! - 5.5" x 8.5" - B&W printing
First Printing: 8.5" x 14" full-color centerfold, screenprinted cover
- 6TH ANNUAL PACIFIC PINBALL EXPOSITION: A written account (with illustrations) of Alec's first trip to a pinball expo.
- PINHALLS: Reciprocal Skateboards - New York, NY
- OBSERVATIONS ON A COMPETITION: A comic about Jon's first trip to a pinball competition: Pinferno 2012!
- THE REPLAY REVIEW: Addams Family (Bally, 1992)
- VIDEO MODE: Pinball Archive Videos
- SPECIAL WHEN LITERATURE: Pinball, 1973 by Haruki Murakami
- DREAM MACHINES: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by Alec Longstreth, Groo the Wanderer by Ryan Claytor, Inspector Gadget by Jon Chad
- TILT TALK: Interview with PAPA director Mark Steinman
- MY DAY WITH THE CRAZY FLIPPER FINGERS: a comic by Alec Longstreth!
- BANG BACKS: www.pinballmap.com & App